Twenty of Australia’s most inspiring business leaders are each donating their time as mentors to fundraising initiative, Feel Mentored, with a goal of raising €26,000 for Accor Community Fund Australia’s five charity partners. Winners to be announced Friday, 6 December 2019, tickets can be purchase online.
At a cost of €6 per ticket, entrants go into the running to win two hours of face-to-face mentorship with one of 20 other lucky raffle winners, with all funds raised presented to Accor Community Fund Australia’s charity partners: Kokoda Youth Foundation, Lifeline, Garvan Institute of Medical Research, the Australian Childhood Foundation and AIME Mentoring.
Each of the mentors are leaders in their respective industries within Australia, ranging from sports, medicine, law, property, hospitality and mental health awareness, and include:
● Accor Pacific, Chief Operating Officer, Simon McGrath
● Melbourne Storm, Chief Executive Officer, Dave Donaghy
● Garvan Institute of Medical Research, Chair, Dr John Schubert AO
● 2015 Australian of the Year, Rosie Batty AO
● Soap Aid, Lawyer and Former GM Victorian Bar Association, Chief Executive Officer, Rachel Chrapot
● Gold Coast Suns, Chief Executive Officer, Mark Evans
● Mental Health Movement, Founder, Dan Hunt
Sarah Derry, Accor’s Senior Vice President Talent & Culture in the Pacific, oversees more than 21,000 employees and says this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be mentored and to learn from Australia’s most inspiring industry leaders.
“Take this opportunity to bolster your career instantly whilst learning from the very best. Feel Mentored is truly a unique opportunity to be mentored face-to-face by one of Australia’s most respected business leaders and life coaches. At a small €6 investment, entrants can accelerate their careers in 2020, whilst doing something good, with every dollar raised going directly to Accor Community Fund’s charity partners.