The first of COMO Culinary Journeys will be taking place in Perth this February, with a four-night stay at COMO The Treasury.
The experience is designed to bring to life the cultures and flavours of Western Australia and Italy, with activities that celebrate the artisanal produce found in the region, from fresh fruit and vegetables, to fish, meat and dairy.
The goal is to leave the visitor with a deeper understanding of how cuisine shapes culture, and the inspiration to continue one’s culinary journey back home.
- February 28th to March 3rd 2020
- Five days and four nights at COMO The Treasury, Perth, Australia
- A range of immersive experiences, from cooking classes and wine tastings to fish market tours and sustainable garden visits
- Hosted by Executive Michelin-Star Chef Giovanni Luca Di Pirro and and Wildflower Head Chef Matthew Sartori
- Maximum of 10 participants
The bushfires in Australia are devastating to see. Though much of Western Australia is currently unaffected, the distress felt by the entire nation concerns and involves all of us, not just Australians. COMO Hotels and Resorts will be donating 20% of proceeds from the retreat to WIRES – a charity that supports the rescue and rehabilitation of wildlife affected by the fires – alongside our other ongoing fundraising efforts as we continue to get behind the country during this difficult time.